Sirius PHP Translator & Multi-Language File Editor
Sirius provides functions to retrieve language files and lines of text for purposes of internationalization.
In your website folder you’ll find one called language containing sets of language files. You can create your own language files as needed in order to display error and other messages in other languages.
Language keys are typically stored in your database, but it’s working with local php variables. When you complete all modify actions, you can easily Synchronize of your database records to language files.
Sirius allows the administrator easy edit or create new languages. You don’t need to share your editor; create and use only language files for shared projects.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://codingshop.org/terms-conditions/
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://codingshop.org/faq/
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected] or create ticket.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
- we have not responsible for support users. if you need support, you can buy products directly from envato.
- Note that we can NOT provide purchase code for you. all products is Non-Licensed.
- we can NOT support free updates for you. download links available until 30 days after purchase.
- You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.